Monday, September 3, 2012

Let the ramblings begin...

Hello Blogosphere!!

Time for my first EVER blog post! This is extremely exciting to share with you because I have finally caved in and done it. I started my own silly, random, crazy blog. I decided to start a blog mainly because the idea has always seemed to intrigue me and second, because I would like to document the things that I love and encounter on a day to day basis in my wonderful life. I feel extremely blessed to have all of the family and friends that I have in my life and that is why I named my blog "The Ramblings of a Girl with a Serendipitous Life". Serendipitous, in a nutshell, means to be lucky and have fortunate discoveries. So, I can describe my life as such because I am so blessed and fortunate to have the things that I have! I hope that you enjoy my ramblings that I am henceforth to bestow on the world!

                                                                       XOXO, Emily
This is a picture from the Clemson vs. Auburn game Saturday, September 1st where we won(YAY!) 26-19. The game was held in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta where I attended with my wonderful boyfriend Drew and his roommate/ best friend Taylor. It was an exciting game to say the least and a great way to kick off the college football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment